· In the event that the winner refuses acceptance of their prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept their prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner within two days of first/initial ‘winning’ notification, or any winner does not confirm their details for receipt of the prize within 48 hours of first/initial ‘winning’ notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner from all valid entries, or to award it to a back-up winner that was drawn during the original winner random draw, or to dismiss selecting a replacement winner.
· Once contact has been made with the winner and contact and delivery details obtained by the Promoter, the winner will receive their prize in the form of vouchers, which we send by mail.
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for all submitted entries and public activity surrounding this competition.
· Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter.
· The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical, or other, reason whatsoever.
· The Promoter reserves the right to not accept and moderate (including deleting) entries that are deemed late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, prematurely removed, corrupted, misdirected, use vulgar and/or inappropriate language, entered in error, are altered, tampered with, make reference to inappropriate/sensitive activity and/or events.
· The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
· By submitting your entry, you warrant and undertake that:
· Your entry does not infringe any third-party rights.
· Your entry does not infringe any intellectual property rights (excluding any intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the Promoter), and you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your entry.
· You have the right to grant the Promoter the permission and consents necessary to use your entry as set out in these terms and conditions.
· Your entry does not contain any discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material, nor anything which may reasonably be considered to be offensive (whether by image, gesture, statement or other material of any kind).
· Your entry does not ‘troll’ or ‘spam’ the spirit of the competition and does not reference rival brands and competitors.
· The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment which they consider to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment which breaches the community standards put in place and upheld on the tonies UK Instagram or Facebook profile.
· The prize winner assumes all risks inherent to winning the offered prizes. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance/use of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
· The Promoter’s decisions in all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
· By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter reserves the right to abort the giveaway at any given moment and to shorten, modify, suspend or cancel the giveaway in the event of unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of the promoter, without resulting in liability or any claim of damages.
· The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or user that the Promoter reasonably believes (i) to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway and/or (ii) to be acting in violation of these terms & conditions.
· The Promoter in the UK is Boxine UK, Causeway House, 1 Dane Street, Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire, CM23 3BT. Registered in England No. 10990746.
· This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
· The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. All entrants and participants must recognise a complete release of Instagram and Facebook.
· All entries made will be subject to Instagram’s Promotion Guidelines which can be found at https://help.instagram.com/179379842258600